Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Juicing - Day 2

So today was hard.  I don't know if it was just that I was at home most of the day instead of work or what but I could NOT stop thinking about food.  And to make things worse, my best friend of 20 years sent me a picture of her delicious sushi takeout she got for dinner >:(










Yea. My sweet gentle Jesus.  

I did try to occupy myself since my husband got called in to work today.  I took Tiny Sir and Fat Madam (that's nicknames for our pupchildren - yea, we're gonna make great parents one day) to the dog park today.


Yea, he cute. Ignore the ridiculous COWHIDE RUG my husband insists on keeping on our floor.  Ugh.  

Anyway, today was hard, but here were my meals for today:

Breakfast:  Orange Sunrise
Lunch:  Veggie Garden
Dinner:  Good Morning Juice (breakfast for dinner, I guess?)

Mmmkbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment