Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sippin' on {gin and} juice. But Really Just the Juice ...


After watching the ever moving Fat, Sick and Nearly dead, the husband and I (well, really just myself) were inspired to juice.

We bought a juicer.  This one.  We read reviews, did our research, but didn't want to splurge on a real expensive one because what if we didn't like it or didn't take it seriously.

Well, today we began a 3 day juice fast, to which we will then switch to juicing once or twice a day and then just making a lot more healthy choices.  Today we also spent a FACK ton of money on a more powerful juicer since we will be using it so often.  This one.  I spent days researching this time - watched countless videos and read countless reviews.  I chose the Omega 8004 over the Omega 8006 for 3 reasons.

1.  It was cheaper.  Duh.  Dolla billz y'all.

2.  It had a 15 year warranty instead of a 10 year (really, either is great but still.  I'm greedy and I'm workin' on it)

3.  The power switch on the 8006 apparently is near the opening of the juicer which can cause issues because of wetness of your hands and the produce.  Or something like that.  It's been a long day.  IDKMYBFFJILL?



I wasn't honestly planning on blogging about this because that's not really what I created my blog for but I may as well.  Ain't got nuttin' else to do on account of NO FEWDZ.

I swear most of my posts won't be this long in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment